Get film negatives digitized at PhotoLounge! We have been scanning negatives to digital in our Center City Philadelphia photo lab since 1997. This service is for 35mm film in strips that will be scanned, digitized and shared over Dropbox for viewing on any device, sharing with friends and family, and for downloading and editing. For our negative scanning service we use the famous Agfa D-Lab2 scanner known for accurate and natural color and grain.
- Price is based on units of 10 strips of film (any length 4-6 frames)
- 300 DPI JPEG files
- Drop off at our Philadelphia lab (During Covid use curbside), or request prepaid mailer or in-town pick up
- Single technician handles entire order
- Fast turnaround (as fast as Friday-Friday by request)
- Ask for quote on larger collections, other film formats, other file types) HERE
For quotes or help getting started with a project please contact our digitizing team manager.