Our Film Club Membership certainly has its privileges. We take pride in you, someone with a bit of an interest or a strong passion for film photography, and want you to feel all that love through this yearly membership in our exclusive club. As a REC Philly Member we are offering the Film Club Yearly Membership to you for free!
DISCOUNTS AND COMMUNITY FOR FREE AS A REC PHILLY MEMBER
For the community:
- Access to submit to seasonal member only shows.
- Members are invited to apply to be featured in a Member Moment interview on our Film Blog.
- Free Film Club stickers and other merch.
- Opportunies to volunteer and help behind the scenes at PhotoLounge.
Member discounts and upgrades:
- At no extra cost, get high resolution scans with film processing. These scans will hold up to prints as large as 11x14.
- Have access to Monthly Print Money to make free prints through our Weekend Photo Print Club. Access Print Money code through your account page.
- Receive 10% off of all film and disposable cameras.
- Get extra savings by combining benefits such as the Film Processing Super Saver and the Friday Film In Focus newsletter discount.
FILM CLUB FAQS
Is the film club only for serious film shooters?
Club members range from occasional users to photographers who process film in bulk.
What makes the club a good deal?
The club pays for itself quickly in three key ways: with free upgraded high resolution scanning that saves money on each roll. On-going 10% discount on film rolls, disposable cameras and batteries. And access to make a free 5x7 print each month.
Why is getting free upgrades to high resolution scanning a key benefit?
Normal resolution scanning is perfect for sharing, viewing, and posting images online. But high resolution scanning offers more options for printing and cropping.
Could I get additional saving if I have even more film to process?
Stay up to date and keep in touch.
Join our mailing list