Film Processing - Items tagged as "Xcv"
PhotoLounge is a favorite film processing lab for locals in Philly and for film lovers anywhere. Our lab has been processing Color and Black & White film since we opened in 1997. Get film developed, scanned, and printed. All formats accepted including disposable cameras, 35mm,110, 126 and 120/220.
- Color film is developed in professional Fuji chemistry
- Black & White film is hand-loaded and developed in Kodak D76 Chemistry
- Films are scanned in normal or high resolution on the famous Agfa D-Lab and shared via Dropbox. Film Club members are upgraded to high-res resolution and permanent storage
- Film negatives are sleeved long or cut (or discarded upon request)
- Prints in 4 x 6 on professional Lustre or Glossy Fuji Paper (borders recommended)
- Enlargements and soft cover photo books available directly from uploaded scans
- Color dropped at lab curbside: same day service to upload scans when dropped before 11am Monday-Friday
- Color sent by mail: 48 hour to upload scans after we receive film
- Color dropped at MobiLab: film collected each Wednesday and uploaded by Friday
- Black & white during Covid requires up to one week longer as we ramp up full production
- Contact us with any questions: HERE
For more film-related content, take a look at our Film Photography Blog!