Choose from a variety of lessons designed to familiarize you with your camera, to improve technique, to organize and display photos, and to introduce you to Photoshop. One-on-one lessons meet in our locations during business hours, at a time that's convenient for you and the coach (the coach will contact you within a day after you purchase your ticket). Group classes take place at the classroom at PhotoLounge at the time listed on the ticket. No refunds are available on lessons and classes, but typically a new date can be set for requests made at least 24 hours before the original set time.
Meet the instructors
Nationally published and award winning photographer, Alix is a successful wedding and portrait photographer who has also been commissioned for fine art projects. She is excited to share her passion for photography and to encourage your own creative voice.
Pano is a professional photographer and founder of Bokeh Fire, a Philly based lens rental company that is like Netflix for lenses. He has been shooting professionally for over 15 years and teaching lessons at PhotoLounge for the last two.
- Hello my DSLR - Individual $ 75.00
- Hello my DSLR - Group $ 59.00
- Back to Film $ 75.00
- Creative Technique DSLR - Individual $ 85.00
- Creative Technique DSLR - Group $ 37.00
- Curating and Editing your Pictures $ 60.00
- Debunking Technical DSLR $ 85.00
- Debunking Technical DSLR-group $ 37.00
- Introduction to Photoshop $ 250.00